Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Bahamas One Of My Favorites Places

I've been to the Bahamas on a cruise but I did not get to stay there the last time we went. I will be going again in December and staying that the Atlantis hotel so I'm hoping to go to their resort this time. 


The Atlantis Hotel and Resort
Photographer Konrad Herrman (April 10, 2015) Flickr


I love going to the beach and taking lots of pictures so the minute we got to this beach I had to take this. We spent all day there just playing in the water, going jet skiing, and swimming. 

Personal Photo Nassau Bahamas (July 2015)

3 comments:

  1. What fantastic pictures, Shruti: very beautiful. And I like the idea of a hotel called "Atlantis," ha ha. Very mythological! So, now you are officially a blogger: the text, links, images, layout — it all looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, the Bahamas look so great. I’ve always wanted to go there. I once had the chance to, but unfortunately, my father is afraid of cruises so we were unable to. I’ve seen the Atlantis resort advertised many times on tv. It looks so amazing and beautiful, I’m very jealous youll be able to experience its beauty. I hope you will have a great time there with your family!

    ReplyDelete