Monday, August 22, 2016

Starting the Semester

I think the biggest thing that is helpful is doing things ahead of time even if you will have time later on. Also just doing even a little bit if you have 30 min or 1 hour will help later on so you don’t have to stress later on. Planning out the week with your assignments will also be helpful. Getting a calendar or an agenda is also good and gives you less of a reason to procrastinate. These are helping me right now so hopefully they'll help everyone else too. 
Personal Photo: Nassau 

1 comment:

  1. I'm certainly an advocate of doing things ahead of schedule because you never know what life is going to throw at you that keeps you from accomplishing the plans you lay out for yourself. I usually try to take my weekends to do all relevant readings and assignments that I know about for the week ahead, which really helps me stay on top of things during the week itself.

    ReplyDelete