Monday, August 22, 2016

Storybook Favorites

I have picked 2 stories about Ganesh and 1 about Hanuman. These topics are already familiar to me and I have even heard these stories but as always it is fascinating to hear them in a different perspective. These stories are always going to be a little bit altered as it is going to be hard to figure out what really happened but all the versions are similar. The introduction does a great job of explaining what the rest of the stories are going to be about and how they chose to do their project. The introduction did grab my attention and for one of them I got so curious that I already read the whole thing and it was really good. I loved the way they twisted the topic into different stories and how they got to the way we hear about the stories now. Mysterious Motives really caught my attention because it was different than the rest and represented in a different light. The pictures and the titles really caught my attention. Along with the video on one of them and the way they wrote their introductions. The video explains the story of Hanuman and how he was involved in the Ramayana and how he helped his Ram. I loved the layout on one of them with the navigation on the side to help you navigate through the stories and having a plain or a background with pictures also catches my eye. I loved how all of the introductions were so different and creative instead of just a basic information of the page and then the stories. I also enjoyed the different pictures used since they showed the different looks and helped the story. I will definitely use this in my stories along with videos because they help create a visual effect and actually let me picture how this might have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment