Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Week 8 Reflections

I've chosen both reading and watching videos for my reading notes, and I have really enjoyed them. They have given me different versions and ways to see something. They also remind me of the fact that there are always multiple point of views, and sometimes if you stand in some one else's shoes, you'll see that you are not always right. I think that the way I take notes helps me with my stories, because I can write down an idea and then later expand on it in my story. I think for future readings I would like to finish the Mahabharatha that I have started, and then learn about Krishna in the epified versions. I like them because they give me a quick run down of what happened with the important details. I like what I have written so far, I have a tendency to write in a play script way so I think I would like to try some different way of writing for the next one, but I am not sure yet. While reading other people's posts I like the twists they give to the stories. They are very creative and something that I enjoy reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment